Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Amber Rose .. It Speaks!!

Sok and I were chillin' out today when the question arose... Have you ever heard Amber Rose speak? It took me a second to process the question before I jumped on my Macbook and went straight for Youtube. After typing in "Amber Rose Interview", I was shocked to hear her voice. It wasn't what I imagined AT ALL. Turns out shes not an android after all.



I guess stylish, fly, flawless beauties with bangin' bodies should be allowed to speak too. Even if it's not with the most.. eloquence ..lol

PS. We found another interview she did with Lip Service for all you freaks out there.. but um.. your on your own with that one..

- Ivy Jones -
Where the heck did I park my Spaceship?

2 comments:

Asia Fiasco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Asia Fiasco said...

I want her glasses so i can put broken glass and spikes all over it! hahaha

Deucesss
Asia F.