Sunday, September 13, 2009

Macbook Ressurected! + Kanye the Psycho + MICHAEL JACKSON


Thanks to Craiglist I got myself a brand-spankin' new Mac charger diirrrt cheap!!! I'm back baby!!! I am ecstatic! Can you tell?

Anywhoo.. I caught the VMAs rerun tonight, so I got to see Kanye in all his glory. *Sigh, part of me wishes it was all planned but I'm know I'm reaching. This was harsh, even for Kanye.


This coming from the man that butchered Best I Ever had mind you.

The Douche-Bag-Attention-Whore-Dream-killer award goes to you Mr. West :)
. I wonder where he staggered off to after?

Shout outs to Bey for giving homegirl her moment later in the show.

I guess he really liked Beyonce's video, or maybe it was just the Henny speaking. o_O. This was all kinds of foul and disrespectful. I think the dude is going through something to be honest...

Either way 'Ye is so damn good at making music that he'll probably get away with this. Kanye West featuring Taylor Swift track anyone?

On a brighter note. I'd much rather focus my energy on the MJ tribute and all the greatness that ensued. Janet held it down for her big bro (even though Madonnas speech was way too long and her performance was way too short). Oh and the dancers made me melt (even though Janet was a tad stiff. It's OK, she's grieving).

They went in

Michael Jackson: The Greatest to have ever done it.

- Ivy Jones -
..This is bad, real bad, Michael Jackson

No comments: