Thursday, September 17, 2009

Killa Killa...

While taking a break from studying (yes I do that) and began listening to music on my Ipod. As I had it on shuffle a Cam'Ron song came on, and I had no choice but to reminisce about the good ol' days when everyone thought he was a lyrical animal. As I listened to the lyrics of "Get Em Girl" I remembered he was that dude that "Got the boosters boostin, and the computers putin" (Oh yes those are the lyrics) and I thought to myself I wonder if Cam'Ron really wrote this "hot fire". I put my google search hat on and found...



Killa Cam's rhyme book... Oh yes you found it here second, (shout out to Ohword.com)



Click HERE for Cam's book of rhymes...

Well after you read it you'll come to the conclusion it was not really his book of ryhmes but they are on point. I can picture Cam spittin them word for word...

Before I go, I will leave y'all with some new video stimulation for the Killa Man...




I still got love for killa even though you rocking that whack Jay-z fro

<---Durango Dre--->

"Felt Like I was robbing the cradle, Bout to knock the booties"

No comments: