Monday, September 7, 2009

Arts&Crafts: Ring Edition

I LOVE RINGS! So when I realized that most of my rings were no where to be found, and that a lot of my other jewelery was pretty much broken I suffered a minor heart attack. Since I am in no financial position to buy lavish jewels for myself I knew it was time to get creative.

At this point, me, Sok and my 16 inch ponytail decided to take a trip downtown (Toronto) to the good o'l craft store.
We were like kids in a candy store in here but we couldn't lose focus. We were there on a mission. For one thing alone. RING BASES!
Mission accomplished!

After our jaunt downtown, I headed back home to get to work.

I rummaged through my jewelery case to see if I could salvage any of my broken necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Got my tools ready and got down to business.Lol, maybe I exaggerated the tools a little haha.

So I needed something to watch while working and what better than ............

Ugghh! You know I had to pick this up on the way back. Such a freeeeeakin classic!

So with the movie in and the tools ready.. I can get down to biz-nazz.

After suffering from minor nausea from the glue I finally finished some of them.
Nothing too dramatic, just enough to get me by for now. Plus it's always gratifying when you make your own stuff.

- Ivy Jones -
I eat the red ones first

3 comments:

Asia Fiasco said...

sweeeeet i love em!

Ivy Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivy Jones said...

thank yousee.. means a lot comin from a super stylist!