Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesdays & Drizzy

Wednesday is officially my least favourite day of the week...

The school day starts so early and ends soooooo late! But I live for the grind so I can't even complain.

Anyway in Hip Hop & Basketball news...

Drake (TORONTO!) Feat. Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Eminem

"Forever"



The video is alright... Who thought superimposing Drake with himself was a good idea though?

The Lebron footage & Em's verse are the best part of the video. I'd love to elaborate but umm I'm late for have a meeting :)

I told you about Wednesdays..

- Ivy Jones -
sHe ain't even go to class, Bueller

1 comment:

Nas Holston said...

like the blog. i thought the video was decent like the mix of lebron footage.

check the blog im following u.

http://mathclassheroes.blogspot.com/